Things continue to progress for the window industry as major advancements in installation techniques, frames, glass parts, and even coatings and finishes are continuously being developed. As a property owner, you cannot place enough importance on the value of good windows in Sacramento, CA. On top of the protection they provide, they also increase your home’s value and performance big-time.
As your trusted local window contractor, we at Renewal by Andersen® of Sacramento offer a range of window styles that are both energy-efficient and cost-effective. One of these is our beautiful awning windows.
Here are some of their benefits:
• Ventilation. If you love fresh air, then awning windows may be your best bet. Compared with other window styles, they can be positioned higher in a wall to let in more natural light and air.
• Privacy. Because awning windows can be mounted higher up, they are also ideal for people who want to maintain privacy in their homes.
• Protection. Awning windows can be opened from the bottom which prevents rainwater from entering. You can keep your windows open and not worry about water damage.
• Appeal. Awning windows balance the look of almost any architectural design and complement other window types too.
• Sustainability. Awning windows made from Fibrex® composite framing material combine the strength and stability of wood with the maintenance ease of vinyl. Fibrex is made from 40% reclaimed wood fiber, making it a sustainable and environmentally-friendly choice.
• Energy-efficient. Another unique feature that Renewal by Andersen awning windows have is high-quality low-emissivity (low-E) glass, which comes in three types: High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun™ glass, and our High-Performance Low-E4 Sun glass. They help retain warm air in and keep cold air out during winter (they perform in reverse in summer). By installing our awning windows in Sacramento CA, you might see a significant decrease in your energy consumption and bill over time.
Thinking of having new windows installed? Consider getting awning windows. Aside from their many benefits, you can also enjoy the top-notch warranty that comes with them. Just give us a call at (916) 389-2000 to get started.