We are looking for an individual with prior Management experience over 10+ employees. The Call Center Manager is responsible for managing staff, daily operations, and planning training strategies. The individual needs outstanding communication skills and must be able to handle a flexible schedule. Excel, Word and Google drive proficiency are required. Training on the company’s CRM & internal computer program will be provided. Excellent benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and paid vacation will be provided. Please forward your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration. Renewal by Andersen is an equal opportunity employer.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Develop individual goals with each employee and monitor achievement of these goals
• Plan and conduct activities daily for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time that provides opportunities for employees to improve their skills and reach their goals
• Daily team goal setting based on capacity of appointment calendar
• Provide a positive environment in which employees are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
• Report weekly on key performance indicator benchmarks
• Setting monthly goals with team to ensure annual corporate goals are met
• Recommend changes to policies and established procedures
• Compile and report evaluation feedback for each employee
• Maintain effective and efficient record-keeping
• Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook
Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of this position. Can review and analyze Key Performance Indicators and coach to the behaviors that drive performance. Able to work accurately with great attention to detail, with the ability to effectively instill these skills into employees. Ability to communicate with all levels of employees. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience as phone coach or 1 year as a call center manager
• Minimum of 5 years office experience with MS Office
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience using Google Drive
• Extensive knowledge of how to manage, influence and coach people
• Ability to analyze KPIs and develop an action plan to drive results
• Strong written and communication skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to follow through on multiple projects
• Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departmental managers
• Ability to work extended hours including weekends when required
Qualities of an Effective Trainer:
Experienced. They know what they’re talking about. They’ve been doing what they teach in training.
Good with people. Their personality styles may vary, but they enjoy working with people. They can engage groups of people and work with them to meet their goals.
Patient. They understand that people learn in different ways and at different paces. They check for understanding at the end of every session to ensure they can implement the new tasks.
Open-minded. They respect other people’s points of view and know that there are often many ways to achieve the same objectives. They don’t assume they know everything but instead are willing to listen and learn.
Creative. They bring ingenuity and their own natural curiosity to the task of coaching. They create an environment in their coaching sessions that encourages learning and inspires employees.
Well-prepared. They know their material, their objectives, and their plan of presentation.
Flexible. They can adjust their coaching strategy to meet the needs of employees.
Well-organized. Good trainers can handle several tasks at once. They know how to manage their time and their work.
If you have what it takes to motivate, teach and inspire employees to exceed high-performance goals and want to join an exciting and industry leading company, please submit your resume and include a cover letter or paragraph explaining why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Our managers spend 80% of their time analyzing key performance indicators and using coaching tools, tactics, skills and strategies to equip team members to meet their departmental goals. Additionally, they will participate in ongoing education or development to enhance or improve their skills that will maximize client participation, satisfaction, and success.
Competitive salary — + Bonus (depending on experience)
Health Benefits, paid vacations and more
Excellent opportunities for advancement.
Interviewing now! Please email your up to date resume along with a cover letter or paragraph that explains, in detail, why you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to HR@rbasacramento.com